Hello

Welcome to the forum...a great place to ask questions and share tips, recipes and knowledge about grilling, smoking meats, refurbishing Webers and other great topics.

My specialty is a Boston Butt and London Broils, but I also kill ribs and chicken. I need to get the vortex and the lift kit which will give me more dome space for those large items!

Nice table, now you have your performer!
You can see what I did in my avatar.
A rotisserie set up is a great addition to the arsenal. That serves as a good “lift kit”, I drilled some 1/4” holes and put small studs through so I can have an extra rack for big days.
You have found loads of kindred spirits here. Welcome aboard!

Nice table, now you have your performer!
You can see what I did in my avatar.
A rotisserie set up is a great addition to the arsenal. That serves as a good “lift kit”, I drilled some 1/4” holes and put small studs through so I can have an extra rack for big days.
You have found loads of kindred spirits here. Welcome aboard!
Nicely done and I will look in to your rotisserie set up- thanks

Wish you lived closer to me KellyCaudle, I own 2 first generation old Performers and one new one.

Now I've learned what Dutchess Cookers and PK Grills are. Thanks.
Yes, the Dutchess Cookers are rare and I was lucky to find one to restore and use. PK Grills(the company) currently have no plans to revive the Dutchess Cookers but they sure are doing the original rectangular shaped PK Grills now. Very expensive and understandably so. Cast aluminum is perfect for out door conditions.

Yes, the Dutchess Cookers are rare and I was lucky to find one to restore and use. PK Grills(the company) currently have no plans to revive the Dutchess Cookers but they sure are doing the original rectangular shaped PK Grills now. Very expensive and understandably so. Cast aluminum is perfect for out door conditions.
The “Original” is being retired with the 300 to replace it. If you want a new original better buy now.

Back