Hello from wisconsin

James Aman

Just wanted to thank you for allowing me into this forum. I live in north central Wisconsin and while it does get challenging l do bbq year round. Lol. I hope to get to know some of you better, learn a few things and with a little luck pass something along to you all as well.

James, welcome to the forum! You seem to be in a geographic sweet spot, we have several members in WI and N. IL. There are a bunch of folks getting together THIS coming Saturday. I would totally go but it's long drive from STL and business travel is picking up which scratches my travel itch. If you are looking for something to do this Saturday and want to meet some other forum members, I'm sure you'd be welcome. All details are in this thread below

Just wanted to thank you for allowing me into this forum. I live in north central Wisconsin and while it does get challenging l do bbq year round. Lol. I hope to get to know some of you better, learn a few things and with a little luck pass something along to you all as well.
Welcome James, and enjoy TVWBB!

Back