Hello from Mississippi!

IMidurski

Good morning and thank you for adding me to the page!

Years ago, I bought a Weber 22 inch grill and loved using it-even the kids became good at grilling! I also bought a Weber Silver Genesis which also works well after 20 years.
Recently, I decided to start using the charcoal grill again and noticed some rust around the area where the legs were welded. There are a few areas where the rust has gone through-two or three spots less than 1/4 in diameter, also near the leg welds. Should I drill though the rivet and use fender washers/bolts and nuts to repair? Should I use naval jelly To remover the rust?Would you touch up the rusty area with the high heat paint or oil it and let the heat from the charcoal season the area?
Thank you!
Irena

Hi Irena, WELCOME!!!!!

I see you liked a couple of the chicken recipes I posted. Hope you try them. Please let me know if you do, and thanks!

I looked at two of them, and they looked fantastic! I was looking for something new and different to do this weekend. Thank you!

I like to post recipes here. Most of them we have tried and I give honest reviews of them. Others I post hoping someone else will make them and give a review. lol

Back