Hello From Denmark

Jørgen Hansen

TVWBB Member
hi guys..
im gald to join this forum, looking forward to be inspired and maybe inspire others.
hope you all had a great 4th july.

Best Regards

Jørgen ( just call me Jerry )

Hi Jerry! Welcome to he forum. This is an excellent resource to learn and share. Looking forward to reading more about your BBQ adventures.

Velkommen til Jørgen(Jerry),

I am actually Danish as well, but currently living in Houston, TX. I have a WSM 18.5 myself and have been doing some smoking already. On top of that a Gas Weber Genesis.

What equipment are you having for smoking.

Send me a message if you want to exchange some experiences as well, Texas is a good state to learn about BBQ :)

All the best
Soren Freiesleben

actually i just have a cobb grill, a Q2200 and just bought a weber Q3200. for smoke im a total newbie, i use a smoketube from woodsmoke.dk, dont know if you have something similar in the states. But.. i would very very much want a wsm soon

Hi Jørgen,

I think we have something similar over here. I am however just using my WSM for the time being, have been looking at a off-set smoker as well, but they are a bit pricey.

I actually did not know that you get things like that in DK, but it seems that the smoking community in DK is on a rise as well, which is nice as I will be going back next year :)

Hi Jørgen,

I think we have something similar over here. I am however just using my WSM for the time being, have been looking at a off-set smoker as well, but they are a bit pricey.

I actually did not know that you get things like that in DK, but it seems that the smoking community in DK is on a rise as well, which is nice as I will be going back next year :)

nice.. have you been in the states for long times?
the smoking community are definetly on a rise.. its fun i think.

Back