Heatermeter Registration

Dale Ward

TVWBB Fan
I have 3 Heatermeters all of them on the web but only one of them shows on the heatermeter device page.
Is there a trick to get more than one to show?
to of them are the latest the other is the 4.1 all running latest software.

Are they all connecting to the internet through the same Internet IP? In order to see the devices you need to load the HM devices page from the same IP that the HM is using...

That is what I thought maybe it can only register one per Internet IP. Even logged in from same network can not see all three. I can pull them up individual by their respective static IP I assigned to each within the network or by the port forwarding port I assigned to each of them.

No only seems the first one I started up with latest software registered, other two don’t show even if started as the only one running.

The devices page can show multiple devices so that shouldn't be a problem. It sounds like two of your devices can't get to the internet or don't have the latest software. You can check to see if they can get to the internet by going to the Network -> Diagnostics page and putting capnbry.net in the leftmost box and clicking the Ping button.

Back