HEADS UP - RAICHLEN

One of today's episodes had some sort of cabinet-style smoker where the smoke wood went into a basket under the fire chamber and everything was electronically controlled...I'm not a gadget guy but that one did catch my attention!

Thanks Chuck, good thing I watched the video. The recipe in his book says cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. and the video says 2 hrs.

One of the lines he "sells" is Memphis Grills. I've got 4, maybe 5 years left until I retire (probably TN) and a Memphis Grill will be my retirement gift to myself. They're pretty awesome

One of today's episodes had some sort of cabinet-style smoker where the smoke wood went into a basket under the fire chamber and everything was electronically controlled...I'm not a gadget guy but that one did catch my attention!
Found it - looks like it's a Kalamazoo model:

Yikes...they start at over $12K!:eek:

Found it - looks like it's a Kalamazoo model:

Yikes...they start at over $12K!:eek:
And the over head here is just ridiculously high!
A buddy used to work for them, they go through a lot of material!

Thanks Chuck, good thing I watched the video. The recipe in his book says cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. and the video says 2 hrs.
But he never said at what temp, I'm guessing 300 degrees. Mine didn't turn out as pretty as his, but that's why he gets the big bucks and I get fat

Can't wait to put these on the WSM tonight

1lnBgVR.jpg

Chuck, right on, 300F, but remember, in the book he says cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hr. or until internal temp reaches 165 to 170F. Ohhh, like your plate.

Back