Happy New Year to everybody.

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year don't know about how the rest of you feel but happy to see 2020 gone. Tomorrow is football heaven for me the college playoffs Bama and Clemson. I usually have a few couples my best friends over for my semi annual dinner of Shrimp Fettucine which they love, since my wife and kids went to CO for skiing over Christmas and my next best buddy went to Dallas for Christmas best to be safe and not get together this year because of Covid 19 this was a group decision but pretty sad be watching those game by myself.

Hoping 2021 will be a better year,

Happy New Year !

New year brought in an ice storm followed by snow on top of the ice. Made for some odd landscape. My garden, with tomato cages and fencing with ice snow .

This pic was made at 4 am ...........

New Year Ice Snow.jpg

Barb and I wishing all of you a safe and healthy New Year. We are still climbing that terrible hill but with there is hope now.

Happy New Year, Gang! May we appreciate our blessings and find a positive source of strength during our challenges.

Good morning and Happy New Year all.
Winter storm in KC has me confined to the garage today
working another year of flippers.
No time to put my packer brisket on the WSM, so I decided
to fry it up on the Blackstone instead.

vFHSYUtl.jpg

Happy New year everyone. I REALLY think in 2021 we'll turn the corner on this pandemic. Things probably will get somewhat worse in the next couple of months. BUT as more people are vaccinated things should settle down. My wife and I were actually vaccinated a couple of weeks ago.

The economy is a worry but I've seen predictions that may get back to normal by summer if the vaccines work as predicted.

Happy grilling in 2021 and stay safe.

Last edited:

Back