Greetings from PA!

My college roommate lives in Philly, tried to convince him to get a Kettle but he got a Walmart Pellet Grill. We’re probably gonna head up to Lancaster for vacation next year - take the kids to Hershey and get some Wilbur buds.

My college roommate lives in Philly, tried to convince him to get a Kettle but he got a Walmart Pellet Grill. We’re probably gonna head up to Lancaster for vacation next year - take the kids to Hershey and get some Wilbur buds.
two places you need to check out in the area too: Strasburg Railroad and Cherry Crest Adventure Farm.

two places you need to check out in the area too: Strasburg Railroad and Cherry Crest Adventure Farm.
I was out this way last month. Went to the Railroad Museum and did the Strasburg train ride which went right past Cherry Crest. Beautiful country.
C108BF9D-F241-4102-94FE-77295B54C02F.png2C28554A-F9D0-47F7-B051-9B65DC053462.pngD117C5DD-6552-489D-9095-D8640258997B.png

.....but would you mind changing your avatar? It is too scary to look at. This is a nice friendly site, it somehow just doesn't seem right. Do you have a cute cuddly pet?

Oy, relax Joan.
Nothing deeply sinister there.why don’t you post a fluffy bunny avatar for yourself instead of a stock letter?

From a former PAer, I didn't. But that is ok. We all have our own kind of humor. I know mine can be weird at times.

Back