Green Chile Cheeseburgers

LOL, I love green chili cheese burgers:)! But I don't have an old green kettle..:confused:. What's the max sentence if I cook em on my PK or Genesis? Grilling license suspended? Busted down to cooking drum sticks on a smokey joe until arraignment trial?

LOL, I love green chili cheese burgers:)! But I don't have an old green kettle..:confused:. What's the max sentence if I cook em on my PK or Genesis? Grilling license suspended? Busted down to cooking drum sticks on a smokey joe until arraignment trial?

The Intergalactic GCCB commission determines the sentence. Aliens are involved since it is headquartered in New Mexico.
If you vanish from the forum we can probably assume that you’ve been abducted. Good luck :alien:

I'm not sure if it meets the The Intergalactic GCCB requirements, but I like to start off with fresh pablanos, give em' a good char then peel off the skins, cut into strips and put em on your burger. One can char pablano's in any number of ways, but lately I've been putting them directly on my hot charcoals and turning and burning. That works well for me. I also like to use pepper jack cheese and mayo or crema.

What green chilies do you like on your burger? This place called Astro Burger on the 395 has the best green chili burger.
I asked them what green chilies they use and they wouldn't tell me...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...ationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=119605551
Boy does that bring back memories. The wife and I would always stop there for lunch on our way up the 395 to Bishop to go fly fishing many years ago. That's when the 395 was 99% two lanes going up to Bishop. I understand now it's almost all four lanes now.
Used to live in Lake Forest.

What green chilies do you like on your burger? This place called Astro Burger on the 395 has the best green chili burger.
I asked them what green chilies they use and they wouldn't tell me...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...ationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=119605551
Ahhh... Four Corners. You know, I've never really remember them at all. Might be that we normally stopped at the restaurant catty-corner from them...
One my sons was a terrain park builder for Mammoth, so numerous trips to and fro....
ADDED: What's funny is that we would stop at the hangers at the airport, right next door... Boy have things changed, ie on Google Earth.

Last edited:
Ahhh... Four Corners. You know, I've never really remember them at all. Might be that we normally stopped at the restaurant catty-corner from them...
One my sons was a terrain park builder for Mammoth, so numerous trips to and fro....
ADDED: What's funny is that we would stop at the hangers at the airport, right next door... Boy have things changed, ie on Google Earth.
That's funny Bob we stopped at the little café at four corners on the way home from Bishop and had breakfast there, great biscuits and gravy.

I
If you use a PK is cancels out the gas grill. So it is kinda like a “tie ballgame”. 😜

Back