Go (Alex Wood) Giants Sausages

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Alex has been out of duty for a while, he makes his first start in I don't remember (lets face it, it's not a season to remember) but it's sunny and warm, a great day for baseball and Italian Sausages

BqUreKq.jpg

0phIrGV.jpg

HAeehmk.jpg

My son is making a PP for his gal, he asked her what she wanted, and that was her request. I told him he should marry her

Go Giants

I love the low heat with smoke on a killer good sausage, low enough the fat doesn’t break the skin……
with it being usually 70/30 it a juicy tasty bite.
I have 2 really well made brats in the freezer I have to do really soon apparently.
Home made sauerkraut, brats, and maybe some 8 year old cheddar……thanks for the inspiration.

No worries. Have a great trip and stay safe
Actually she's and and said that this is the recipe she uses, only she doesn't put in the sugar, she uses more Jalapeno's (pickled, not fresh) she doubles the cayenne, uses fresh ground pepper and then she adjusts to taste. She says to make it the day before and let everything come together overnight

Attachments

• Sweet Jalapeno Coleslaw For Pulled Pork Sandwich.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 19
Not gonna lie, I printed out that recipe.....
We make vinegar style slaw all the time but looking for something different to go with my butts!
This thread makes me super hungry! thumbs up.

Tjat
Actually she's and and said that this is the recipe she uses, only she doesn't put in the sugar, she uses more Jalapeno's (pickled, not fresh) she doubles the cayenne, uses fresh ground pepper and then she adjusts to taste. She says to make it the day before and let everything come together overnight
Sounds delicious. I'll have to make some up to try

Back