GENESIS SWING UP TABLE SLIDING CLIP

Mark AU

TVWBB Fan
Hey Guys,

I need a new slide clip for the swing up table and found these. Just wanting to see if anyone has purchased from here and if they are genuine (they look to be).

Cheers, Mark

I would have confidence ordering items from EdYoungs.

Larry, I sent Jon home with several of the slides and brackets. You could have probably scored one off him when he stopped.

Hey Guys,

I need a new slide clip for the swing up table and found these. Just wanting to see if anyone has purchased from here and if they are genuine (they look to be).

Cheers, Mark

I bought a couple last week and they are the right item 😀

Cheers for the feedback Guys, I'll go ahead and order some. Being in Australia though I don't think they'll post to here so I might get them sent to an address in the States first

I would have confidence ordering items from EdYoungs.

Larry, I sent Jon home with several of the slides and brackets. You could have probably scored one off him when he stopped.
He is supposed to send me one. I worked so hard getting that new one on I got from Amazon. Then the caregiver managed to break it. Ugh

He is supposed to send me one. I worked so hard getting that new one on I got from Amazon. Then the caregiver managed to break it. Ugh
Larry, I am sorry I forgot about that.

1689423253847.png
I am away this weekend but will mail you a clip when I get home.

Besides getting some more from @Bruce, I also had bought some from Ed Young’s. He is legit and does seem to have an unusual trove of old Weber parts!

Larry, if you need one fast, let me know. I am pretty sure I have one on one of the grills in my boneyard.

I looked at the Ed Young site, are those bottom trays the right ones for 1xxx Genesis grills!? I might get one to have as a spare.
Nevermind, I got off my lazy behind and measure, it won’t, rats!

Back