Genesis on sale at Lowes

John, I live in Florida and really the BBQ season here is year around, but even more so in the Spring & Fall. My son in law just bought (who lives in Kentucky) just bought a very nice Genesis E 320 for $500.00 from Wally World. It had just been returned and the weather is getting a little colder so department manager made him a great deal. It was missing the igniter, but Weber has one in the mail to him. He said it may have been used one time, but was in excellent condition. My point is that the department stores will really deal now if you make them a favorable offer rather than keep it in inventory till maybe spring. Look for something wrong with the unit like the igniter, etc.

David, it sounds like your son got a great deal! I may have to wait, it sounds like better deals could be had. I have checked with Lowes and Home Depot every time I go, and they always say the same thing, they never discount the Weber's. My WalMart only sells I believe CharBroil and Uniflame. The only Weber's they carry are the OTS Kettle's.

John,I think you can get Genesis from Wally World via special order. They have them on their web site. I got a the Expresso colored Genesis from Lowes last friday. The E310 was marked down to $650. We had a $25 off coupon,so final price was $625. Sweet!

Back