Genesis E330 Propane Hose and Regulator

JeffG-PA

Good Morning!

I'm ordering the parts I need for a NG to LP conversion on my 2011-2016 Genesis E330. I'm looking on grillparts.com and have found the manifold I need but there are (2) choice for the hose and regulator. One is 30" long and has 3/8" hose and the other is 40" long and has 5/8" hose. Does is make a difference what diameter the hose is for this application?

Thanks!
Jeff

I think the longer hose is for an older Genesis 300 with side controls, but I'm not positive. I would Google both part #'s and see what you come up with before ordering.

Well the size difference is due to the length I'll bet. IDK where the tank actually mounts on that model but perhaps to be sure use a string and trace from the normal mounting point to the connection and measure the string. It should end up close to one of those

Hi, a couple of things to consider

Are the connectors male or female on the propane hoses?

Where will your tank mount?

Are you using the existing gas distribution system to feed the manifold and the side burner? If so, can you connect an off the shelf propane hose assembly?

See a similar distribution manifold in the picture from a propane grill.

Attachments

• 5281DC4D-228E-467C-83CD-564A7500B1E6.jpeg
    5281DC4D-228E-467C-83CD-564A7500B1E6.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 3
Good Morning!

I'm ordering the parts I need for a NG to LP conversion on my 2011-2016 Genesis E330. I'm looking on grillparts.com and have found the manifold I need but there are (2) choice for the hose and regulator. One is 30" long and has 3/8" hose and the other is 40" long and has 5/8" hose. Does is make a difference what diameter the hose is for this application?

Thanks!
Jeff
Jeff,

for an E330 NG to LP conversion, I highly recommend moving the tank outside from underneath.

The cart does not have a hole cut in the floor so it will not sit low enough.
The slide out drip pan does not have a heat shield.

Moving the tank to the outside is easy and it looks like it belongs there.

1691418592535.png

I did this on my E330 and you can see more pics here:

A hose / regulator like this will work:

and a tank gauge / hanger from a Silver B/C Gold B/C has the full to empty decal facing forward

And, if you want to make the tank look a little better, here is the cover:

Jeff,

for an E330 NG to LP conversion, I highly recommend moving the tank outside from underneath.

The cart does not have a hole cut in the floor so it will not sit low enough.
The slide out drip pan does not have a heat shield.

Moving the tank to the outside is easy and it looks like it belongs there.

View attachment 76393

I did this on my E330 and you can see more pics here:

A hose / regulator like this will work:

and a tank gauge / hanger from a Silver B/C Gold B/C has the full to empty decal facing forward

And, if you want to make the tank look a little better, here is the cover:

Thanks for the links and photo! I kind of like the more streamline look of the cylinder being stored in the cabinet. I'd be willing to go without the scale if there isn't enough room. Where would the heat shield be for the slide out drip pan in the original propane version?

Thanks for the links and photo! I kind of like the more streamline look of the cylinder being stored in the cabinet. I'd be willing to go without the scale if there isn't enough room. Where would the heat shield be for the slide out drip pan in the original propane version?

Riveted to the bottom of the slide out bottom pan.

20230807_114700.jpg

Back