Genesis 2000 - Rebuild - Where does the final piece go?

StephenS

Hey Team Weber - You all are amazing. What started out as what I thought was to be a simple burner replacement turned into a full rebuild (see image). You all provided all the questions that I had, except one! Take a look at the images and can someone help me figure out where this last piece goes. Thanks again for the great resources.UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28ba.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28b6.jpg

check out this thread

If the attached picture is your grill, the hooks normally go towards the left where the control panel is. I’m not sure as a result of where it is will it did it lift the side burner along with bending that lock

The hooks attach to ( slide over) the frame bolts , are secured when the bolts are tightened, and the part goes to the right, where the side burner would be. Not sure how it attaches to the side burner though.

The hooks attach to ( slide over) the frame bolts , are secured when the bolts are tightened, and the part goes to the right, where the side burner would be. Not sure how it attaches to the side burner though.
There is a vertical notch on the base of the side burner for it to go into

Back