Genesis 1000 left hand slide bar broken piece

Bill C in TN

Picked up a beautiful Geni 1000 today. Grey stained wood is perfect, only normal rusty flavorizer bars and shot ignitor. Frame was damn near perfect. Even has the cast iron grates. Owner kept it under a patio all it's life!

But the swing up table has a broken plastic piece. Anyone happen to have the little piece that slides on the bar and holds the prop for the table?

Appreciate it and Happy Memorial Day!

Attachments

• 8A4B82BC-2043-404A-A47D-9C21E348CE47.jpeg
    8A4B82BC-2043-404A-A47D-9C21E348CE47.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 53
  • C9612894-42CD-4677-96E1-AA184B6A0945.png
    C9612894-42CD-4677-96E1-AA184B6A0945.png
    463.1 KB · Views: 52
I just bought one in early March. I think from Weber, though it could have been ereplacement parts.

Yah, I think I might have one, but they are very tough to come by alone. I will check my parts to see if I have one separate from a slide assembly.
If you you can get a new one from a supplier online, I would go that route.

Yah, I think I might have one, but they are very tough to come by alone. I will check my parts to see if I have one separate from a slide assembly.
If you you can get a new one from a supplier online, I would go that route.
I'll do some Googling! I knew it was a hard part to find...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I'll do some Googling! I knew it was a hard part to find...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Bill, is this the part you were looking for? It shows the end cap too but the part on the right should be it. Only one left and it is obsolete!

Bill, is this the part you were looking for? It shows the end cap too but the part on the right should be it. Only one left and it is obsolete!

Thank you Richard! Just ordered! So appreciate the assistance!

They are an established and reputable company many times linked to on this site. However, I don't recall every personally using them.
Good.. because I ordered one. My personal user has one that’s been broke for awhile. Drives me nuts.

Back