Genesis 1000-5000 igniter switch and bezel

Steve Hoch

TVWBB Diamond Member
I just came across this on Ebay and bought one instantly. I will probably regret not buying all of them, but there are three left for anybody that wants a brand new switch and bezel. You're welcome!Screenshot_20220705-232550_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Probably not many new and unopened left anywhere! I have to say, though, for $28 it would have to be one really awesome keeper grill. I am afraid it is going to keep getting harder to restore early Genesis grills at a realistic price as time goes by.

This also points out the value in free curbside pickups of trashed examples of older Genesis grills. Even if you can only strip off a few re-usable parts, they are going to become more and more valuable - and precious to us hobbyists.

I may be crazy to pay that much for that part, but hey, a new wheel for one of these grills is the same price and Weber still makes those. I just feel better knowing I have a brand new one for that really nice restoration down the line. It's also nice that somebody here probably got one as well since the listing on Ebay is already gone, he started with four and I bought one of them.

If you want it and you can afford it, they by all means, buy it. I wish I had about 50 of them to put on fleabay.

Back