gasket Recomendation

Richard in NS

TVWBB Wizard
I am modding my Onlyfire pizza attachment, by covering the pizza opening, to make it into a rotisserie ring. I would like to seal the cover with a gasket and wondered if anyone could recommend a Good gasket brand. Need something that will handle higher temps than the 225 to 250 of a smoker. Like up to 400. The reviews on Amazon go from "complete junk" to "Best ever" for the same product so that is no help.

Thanks, Richard.

High Temp silicon seal may work nicely for that as it sticks really well. Cover the opening with wax paper, put a nice bead on the cover and mount it and let it dry. Once dry remove the cover and peel the wax paper off and your done. I'd try to find the 2000 degree silicon.

High Temp silicon seal may work nicely for that as it sticks really well. Cover the opening with wax paper, put a nice bead on the cover and mount it and let it dry. Once dry remove the cover and peel the wax paper off and your done. I'd try to find the 2000 degree silicon.
Thanks for the suggestion Tom. I bought the high temp silicone today so will try it when it warms up a bit outside. Cannot do it in the house because the wife is sensitive to smells. Will post back with the results.

Back