FYI regarding the 1000 bars and burner combo from the on line co starting with an A

JimV

TVWBB All-Star
Just an fyi in case some of u dont open your packages for a while. A few of us ordered the set of 13 bars along w burners for the 1000 price at $49 recently. My package showed up with 1 left burner and 2 center burners......so check your order.

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up another 1000 and need to order bars and burners.
I did a search on A but couldn't find the combo offer, may no longer be available, but do you have a link?
Thank you,
Ralph

I can report for u Bruce......The burners were light and cheap feeling.......the bars were acceptable my guess would be 18 gauge...........................I had to return mine but only because they send me 2 center tubes :(

Here you go: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QS8Y4LP/?tag=tvwb-20

If you order them, please report back on the quality and thickness of the Flavorizer Bars.

I ordered these ones, and the sent the wrong crossover burner (too short, supposed to be for the Silver B). I kept them because I had an extra crossover burner, but was still annoyed.

The FB's seem like they are decent, compared to some of the other ones I've purchased so far.

Back