Frustrated...

LK Buys

Is there an Amazon seller that can be recommended for things like burners and flavorizors that "actually" FIT the model that they say they'll fit????? I'm getting to be on a first name basis with the girl at Kohl's who does the Amazon returns :(

Thanks in advance.

Kohls does Amazon returns?

Anyway, I would just ask on this forum for suggestions. I buy lots of burners, flavorizer bars and cooking grates off amazon for Weber grills. i don't really have any issues getting the parts that fit.

I got my flavorizers from rcplanebuyer, expensive but they fit and are very heavy duty. I've not bought burners but grillparts.com or ereplacementparts.com might work. I did buy some odd parts from erepla...parts.com, no problems.

Let us know what model grill you have and what parts you bought that don't fit well. With everyone here's help, I am sure we can give you some good suggestions. If you have the newest Genesis II grill, aftermarket parts are still very limited. Let us know what you are looking for.

I agree with Bruce. Check the forum list of suppliers. KNOW YOUR MODEL NUMBER. Have all the lengths of your old parts written down. When ever possible call them on the phone and save your self some frustration. Just because one supplier might not have it another one might.

Thanks all.
I’ll hope for better luck...when they show a picture of a burner with the measurements and then mail one that’s almost 3” longer It gets a lil maddening 🤷🏼‍♂️

I too got parts from rcplanebuyer. Dave was quick to respond and knew what to ask since my model was only made from 2000-2001. Got my stainless steel flavorizer bars and replacement round grates from him. Reach out to him via EBay (username rcplanebuyer) or Craiglist. Save some bucks and work with him via Craigslist. The details are in the forum sticky below which was very helpful for me.
Which grill are you looking for parts on? Here's my before/after shots on the parts I got. Guys don't flame me for treating my grill so badly but I'm gonna work on getting it back to spec if not better.

Bars before.jpgBars after.jpgGrates before.jpgSpecial Instructions.jpg
Grates unboxed.jpg Grates after.jpg

Attachments

• Grates unboxed.jpg
    Grates unboxed.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Those look amazing! Mine are in transit now, can't wait...
They come packed very well and if the weight means anything the grates alone are close to 14 lbs. Really solid and the pics don't do it any justice.
Sorry for the double posting of the images. Just removed the dups and just figuring out how to post pics properly.

Is there an Amazon seller that can be recommended for things like burners and flavorizors that "actually" FIT the model that they say they'll fit????? I'm getting to be on a first name basis with the girl at Kohl's who does the Amazon returns :(

Thanks in advance.
Like Jon Tofte mentioned above. We need to know the model of your grill. Even a picture can help.

George: 2 demerits for improper image posting. But, you earned one back by fixing it. Post some more cool photos and you will be on the right side of even.

Bruce,
Didn't want to embarass myself some more but wanted to know how to properly post with images. So is this how it goes?

1. Uplaod the pics
2. Select list as thumbnails.
3. Preview
4. Post

The members can click on the thumbnails to get the larger view correct? I could have sworn I previewed it multiple times. Don't know how I ended up double posting those images. Shame on me I feel tech stupid now. LOL.

Kohls does Amazon returns?

Anyway, I would just ask on this forum for suggestions. I buy lots of burners, flavorizer bars and cooking grates off amazon for Weber grills. i don't really have any issues getting the parts that fit.

Khols teamed up with Amazon and if you have one by you your return items can go to them and they can process on the spot. No packing necessary just bring the smart phone and the barcode for the return. They process and pack then give you a confirm receipt with a Kohl's discount for same day use in the store. Another way to drive foot traffic to their stores. Returns after Christmas can get pretty ugly. I know Whole Foods which is Amazon owned also do returns and Amazon locker/ order pickups too.

Bruce,
Didn't want to embarass myself some more but wanted to know how to properly post with images. So is this how it goes?

1. Uplaod the pics
2. Select list as thumbnails.
3. Preview
4. Post

The members can click on the thumbnails to get the larger view correct? I could have sworn I previewed it multiple times. Don't know how I ended up double posting those images. Shame on me I feel tech stupid now. LOL.

George, I hope you didn't take offense to my post. I was just razzing you.
Basically Just to the top of the post and click the Image icon as shown below

Untitled1.jpg
Then a box will pop up. You can either drag and drop an image file from Windows Explorer there and it will insert into your post or you can click inside that box and it will allow you to search your computer for the image file you want to insert.

Once you click on the insert image button and the box opens, you can also click the little chain link button (by URL) and paste the address of a photo online, like from a craigslist add, or another post from tvwbb.com.

@ Bruce u had me for a moment. I was lookin at my rankings. Then i was wait a minute. He's not even an admin!"Attach files" button
Yes I used the attach files button at the bottom of ea post.

Back