Found a Genesis silver P what's a decent price?

Elizbeth B

TVWBB Member
Hey guys,

Stumbled upon this Genesis Silver P, 2004. They want $100 for it. Is this a decent price? What makes it a P?

Silver P??? Could it be a Silver B?

Generally speaking - a Silver A has 2 burner tubes (under the lid) Silver B has 3 burner tubes Silver C has 3 burner tubes plus a side burner

Sorry, I thought I had added the photo. The owner said it was a P, so guess they meant a B.
image_zps3e434099.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ya, I would say a $100 is a good price as well. It looks really clean. You can always offer them 75 and see what they say. You never know.

Let us know what happens

I bought it today. It is in immaculate condition. Was dark by the time we got it unloaded, so I will post some picks tomorrow.

Looks like they took excellent care of it. Congratulations !!! Great find !!!
Heck, even the Weber foil drip catcher is there.

I got a stack of 20 foil pans, a new weber cover, 3/4 tank of propane, cast iron grates, the owners manual, and a cookbook! They were a very nice older couple...retired military, and when I saw the grill I didn't even consider offering them less.

Weber Genesis Silver B, 2004 purchased - includes photos

Hey guys,

Here are photos of the 2004 Weber Genesis Silver I purchased yesterday for $100. It's in great condition; I think I got a pretty good deal. The only issue is a small amount of rust on the rear the bottom edge of the hood. You will see a close up in one of the photos.

With this grill I also received a new cover, original owner's manual, cookbook, a stack of grease pan liners, cast iron grates, and propane tank 3/4 full.

This is the condition we received it in; nothing has been cleaned up.

Wonder if Weber will replace the hood?

image_zpscd4d090a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsa0952ac1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsf0a6cf4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps9c6994e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps1cc5eb05.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I can't get over how CLEAN that grill is. As for the hood issues - I wouldn't worry about it. Reason being, the back lip is where the majority of smoke exits the hood. After a few cooks, that lip will be good-n-sealed. Plus, this grill is about 10 years old and in amazing condition. Relax, use it, enjoy it, and plan on ordering some SS flavorizer bars in the near future. :D (hint - aftermarket SS bars from ebay are a great way to go)

Chad B, I tried to find the guy, rcplaneflyer, on eBay who sells the SS flavorizer bar, but did not find him. Anyone purchased any lately?

Back