Found a dealer for WSM in Ottawa Ontario

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi all,

Thanks for the help. Thru my friend Ted Reader over at KingOfTheQ.com I got a dealer in Ottawa,
I'll end up paying $299.99 + our 15% taxes, so I think that's pretty swell. About 2 weeks to get it, but I knew it was going to be that long.

One thing though the dealer sells the Weber chimneys.... $34.99 + tax ( 15% ) - can you say ouch ?......

20lb bags of Maple brand charcoal are $9.99 - boy I've been under a rock, I remember the old days when a bag of Kingsford charcoal was $2.99

I hope I can find a cheaper place to buy charcoal :-) With gas grills so popular now, I don't find charcoal much in any of the stores now, which is a real pity.

anyway thanks again :-)

Mark. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well,

Just got a call from the distributer in Ottawa, kind of strange, and I smell something fishy, - he told me that OMCBBQ ( Weber) has none of these WSM cookers in stock and is totally back ordered for at least a month.

Can anyone back that up ? ... I just don't know, the guy didn't get back to me on the phone for quite a number of hours, and after I called him, he called me back within 20 mins saying he can't get any. Perhaps it's not worth his trouble.

I'm depressed.

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back