For my 1000th post - Got cornered into meatloaf!

Jose Suro

TVWBB All-Star
Hi All,

I figured on doing something special for my 1000th post. That all went out the window because one of my daughters got home from college for the holidays a few days early. And, the first thing she told Mom was "I haven't had a decent home cooked meal in weeks! And I want Dad's meatloaf!"

So, that was that because I can't sit around waiting to do another cook without being able to post here!. Just a few pics:

The Performer on meatloaf duty just before it all went dark - it gets dark so early now it's hard to get action shots:
i-zsk3zJM-XL.jpg

Looking at how the coals are doing without opening the lid :):
i-LdfdB6z-XL.jpg

The glaze came on at 150 degrees:
i-xrqgXTg-XL.jpg

And finally my daughter's plate:
i-ZVG3RGP-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Jose

LOVE Meatloaf!
LOVE Potatoes!
LOVE Gravy Too!
Also LOVE Beans!
And LOVE Jose's Cooking!!

if I were there, certainly would go back for more ;)

GREAT looking comfort food, Jose....I just fired up my performer for a meatloaf too. Hope it turns out as good as yours did.

Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke :wsm:

You can't say 'no' to your little princess. The meatloaf looks excellent and the plated pic is perfect.

Jose';
That's a great post. One of my favorite meats is "Meatloaf on a Plank" and it appears that you have NAILED IT!

If you need light for your grilling area, you might want to check this out:

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?475...ker-after-dark-Part-II&highlight=lights+grill

It's not only enough light to cook by it is also enough light for photos. This time of the year it's dark before you light your grill. This light will take you through until Spring. Of course, it's also nice for those all night parties, if such is a concern.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Jose';
That's a great post. One of my favorite meats is "Meatloaf on a Plank" and it appears that you have NAILED IT!

If you need light for your grilling area, you might want to check this out:

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?475...ker-after-dark-Part-II&highlight=lights+grill

It's not only enough light to cook by it is also enough light for photos. This time of the year it's dark before you light your grill. This light will take you through until Spring. Of course, it's also nice for those all night parties, if such is a concern.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Thanks for the suggestion! Never thought of that but I have those lights in my garage! I will put them to use this winter.

Thanks again!

Great looking loaf and plate Jose! This must be meatloaf week lots of folks doing them, Barb and I are doing one today but inside in the crock pot. Have to do that way as I fell and screwed up my back big time can't stand for more than a minuet or two, so it's sit and watch Barb cook and stare at the tube.

Back