Fired up new smoker, broke her in with some wings

Looking real good!

QQ, this was one of my faves many years ago. You ever go there? Is it still any good?

Olde Bryan Inn
(518) 587-2990
Thx..

We went there a few years ago..We thought it was O.k. Lilians had the best steak I've ever had in a resturaunt. But the owner retired and closed it up. I think Sperry's is the best place in town now.

Thx..

We went there a few years ago..We thought it was O.k. Lilians had the best steak I've ever had in a resturaunt. But the owner retired and closed it up. I think Sperry's is the best place in town now.
Many moons ago we used to frequent Quarry’s in Climax, NY. Off of exit 21B. They had some great steaks in their day. Maybe you had the opportunity to check them out before they closed. I do miss upstate NY. Such a beautiful place. Very tranquil and some of the nicest people ever.

Many moons ago we used to frequent Quarry’s in Climax, NY. Off of exit 21B. They had some great steaks in their day. Maybe you had the opportunity to check them out before they closed. I do miss upstate NY. Such a beautiful place. Very tranquil and some of the nicest people ever.
I never ate there...but my sister and aunt used to. As far as living up here...You wouldnt want it this morning, bad ice storm. Heard what sounded like rain, so ran out to cover smoker.. didnt realize everything was a sheet of ice...slipped/fell and slid down the stairs right into it, and sent the smoker rolling down the sidewalk..🙄. Im gonna feel that later...lol

Last edited:
Welcome back Bill. A nine year absence, looking forward to catching up. Congrats on the new WSM

Back