Favorite hand mixer

Honestly my wife has had wonderful luck with the KitchenAid ones. She's had 2. We had an exchange student who burned out her first one. It was the basic 3 speed. I bought her another of the basic 3 speed ones. Really nicely built little machines. They actually have a 9 speed one that is powerful enough to make bread dough in a pinch. Might be my wife's next hand unit but then she does have the big 8qt Commercial KitchenAid I obtained and rebuilt for her. And I have to say that thing is nice. We're hoping our youngest will FINALLY leave the nest and we'll give her the 3 spd :D and I will gladly buy my wife the 9 speed. Cuisinart has a decent one as well.

We have a KitchenAid hand mixer (and stand mixer). The hand mixer is great, and I used it A LOT until I bought my stand mixer.

Hand mixer works as great now as it did the day I bought it.

thanks for the input...I looked a few times online for favorably 'rated' mixers...out of stock...
My wife had a gift card from Bed Bath Beyond----only one mixer in stock, a Cuisinart. She's happy.
A good friend purchased a KitchenAid and she was not pleased-probably a cheaper one.
Anyway, we have a mixer for the 5 x's a year we use one.

Back