Fall clearances have started!

Ralph

TVWBB Fan
Found these Weber Stainless GBS grates and Weber covers on clearance at Lowes in Nashua this morning.

20211022_103334 (1).jpg20211022_103421.jpg

Wow, $25 for SS GBS grates. WOW>

I believe those will fit the Silver B's and 1000's as well.

I had to pick up some paint stripper this morning and made sure to make a run through the Weber section at HD. I was really excited to see some yellow stickers as I approached but then I find they are not on products that I was real interested in and worse, I don't think they are really "clearance" type markdowns. Really only less than 5% markdown. I also noted there was very little in inventory that, if marked way down, would be of a lot of interest to me.

Below on sale are Genesis 300 enameled flavorizer bars and cast iron cooking grates.

20211023_111818.jpg

I had to pick up some paint stripper this morning and made sure to make a run through the Weber section at HD. I was really excited to see some yellow stickers as I approached but then I find they are not on products that I was real interested in and worse, I don't think they are really "clearance" type markdowns. Really only less than 5% markdown. I also noted there was very little in inventory that, if marked way down, would be of a lot of interest to me.

Below on sale are Genesis 300 enameled flavorizer bars and cast iron cooking grates.

View attachment 39447
Dollar for quality, rcplanebuyer still has those prices beat in my opinion. For a personal grill of course, I don't know about flipping. Thank God.

I feel the same way. Well, there is enough money in the world, but the amount of it one can acquire divided by the amount of time taken to perform a rehab causes it to be a losing proposition. Plus, I always spring for expensive good parts, so I would definitely be paying people to take them when you did all the math.

Bruce.........Note u gotta go to Lowes......Home Depot is just starting the process. I picked up 3 sets of grates and 2 Weber brand covers. $25 for the grates and $44 for the Weber covers.......still too expensive for a cover in my opinion but this is for my personal grill.

Here was the tag for the covers that I purchased....

Attachments

• 20211023_120842.jpg
    20211023_120842.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 3
Better take the Prius then :)
wow....u must live in the boonies to have a Lowes that far away......I am jealous

I gotta tell u....its a nice luxury to shop both Lowes and HD.....My pref is Lowes but its nice to have options. Then again we dont have Menards so I guess it all evens out.

yah, I think there is only so much room for Big Box home improvement stores. Once an area gets saturated, no more will move in. If you live in a rural area, you are lucky to have more than one of them in a 50 mile radius.

In urban areas there is always a HD with a Lowes nearby. Interesting to me, though, is that my daughter prefers the Lowes shopping experience over HD. I think HD is much better organized and I can get in and out quicker...I can never seem to find what I want at Lowes.

Lowes' reputation and corporate mission leans toward home decor, while HD leans toward more brute construction. Something to keep in mind. But largely they have the same stuff at both and for the exact same price.

The Weber Gourmet System SS grates are a steal...pun intended. If I see some at Lowes I'm getting them and cutting them to fit my S-210.

Back