Don't be this guy!

John Wheeler

TVWBB Pro
This guy is me! This is the first year I didn't enclose my cook area w plastic and an exhaust fan. It was actually pretty cool. I digress... I wanted to learn how to cook in the elements this year for many reasons. Not cleaning up after myself was not one of them! After my big Christmas cook, I realized how blown up the place really got. And(never start a sentence with and) don't forget to at least cover your grills! :( lesson learned!
Before

After

Happy

Nothing special. Had some tata's and tenderloins. Cut the breast to the loin size for eaze of cooking. Used camp mix on some for my salads for the week and supper.

Baby rays on the rest for the girls. I ribolated so no great bark or skin, but super juicy. Little too much smoke though. Even for me. It happens.

Here was my supper.

The CEO added cheese and hard boiled egg. Not my speed. I needed an excuse to post. Lol. My version of Tony R's carne asada next weekend. Thanks for looking.

At least you were able to (somewhat easily) unearth your equipment with no weather damage and cook up some good eats! One of my favorite things was to brush the snow off my grill, fire it up, and surprise my guests that yes, I was indeed grilling in the snow.

Thanks for sharing!

Barret

Priorities my man! Backyard is a bit outta hand this year. Mower needs fixed and that's where it ended up! It'll live. Lol. Camp mix was from my mom. Great for beef, esp burgs, but a great all around. Love it.

Looks like you pulled thru John(more than I can say for that poor mower in the snow bank!) couple more awesome cooks like that and you will have that area all thawed out and ready for spring!

Great cooking..love to see this winter cooks!!

Back