Conner slide versus the Weber slide

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
The Weber slide is a nicely bent stainless slide. To install you have to undo 2 screws and it can be permanently in place.
The Conner slide is heavy duty 14 gauge steel, it has a cool stop welded on the shelf and it can be installed and removed with no screws.
To reduce shipping costs I had to make a very simple bend, it comes with a cut out to show you exactly how far to bend.

They are both well made, I currently have the Conner slide installed because to be honest I miss the 22 pound hopper, and want be able easily remove the slide, the thinking on 22# hopper was to allow you to put a full 20# bag in when it got low. With the slides in It is a 20# hopper and I ended up with a couple pounds in a bag left over No big deal but less convenient.

The Conner slide was $25 plus shipping and honestly I can’t imagine He made much off it. I won’t be surprised if the price goes up. The Weber slide was free and they overnighted them. Weber has some of the best customer service I have ever received from a company.

Last edited:

Back