Competition Setup - two 18" WSMs on a cart For Sale

Dan Daniel

I have been competing in CA, AZ, and NV for about 12 years with this setup with good success. Here is an opportunity get into competing or to upgrade.
I have two 18" WSMs mounted on a mobile cart. The cart has flip up shelves that lock down for transportation. The WSMs have many mods including gaskets around the edge for the lid and around the access doors, probe holes, handles on the barrels, attached charcoal grate and ring, raised charcoal grate mounts, 2 sealed lower vents in each, setup for Stoker fan mount. The bottom and mid section attach together. Also included is a Stoker (wifi capable) cooking control system with 2 fans, 2 cooker temp probes, 2 meat temp probes, and a carry case. Also, a carrier that fits in a std. size receiver. I have traveled thousands of miles with this rig behind my truck. The WSMs have some wear, but it does not affect the performance. $1,000, obo. Message me here if interested.WSMs mounted on cart.jpgBarrel handle and connecting clasp.jpgCart Carrier.jpgCart mounting clasp.jpgCart with extended shelves.jpgClasp to hold barrel.jpgFan mounting vent.jpgHinged access door with gasket.jpgProbe hole.jpgRaised charcoal grate mounts.jpgStoker controller and case.jpgWSMs mounted on cart.jpg

Last edited:

Back