Coleman Party Stacker-anybody try this ?

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Somebody on the old forum used them for comps IIRC.
Neat idea and not a bad price compared to a cambro.

Tim

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Good call on the red. I got the Frequently bought together combo, both red and the ikea pot holder for sous vide for $ 55.22.

Tim

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
"Question: What are the interior dimensions?

Answer: I found this on the Coleman website: *Interior Dimensions: 16.375 in. (41.6 cm) x 11.125 in. (28.3 cm) x 6 in. (15.2 cm)
By Davy Doss on March 24, 2015
See more answers (3) "

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
"Question: What are the interior dimensions?

Answer: I found this on the Coleman website: *Interior Dimensions: 16.375 in. (41.6 cm) x 11.125 in. (28.3 cm) x 6 in. (15.2 cm)
By Davy Doss on March 24, 2015
See more answers (3) "
Yea, I read that.:)
Wasn't sure if I could double stack in the smaller one, so I got the big one just in case.

Tim

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
So I just got my order, two half pans will fit stacked in the smaller one, no problem.

The bigger one should handle 3 or 4 easy.

Full pans on both you have to get creative and fold up all 4 sides.

Tim

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Just got mine...it's a neat size compared to a big cooler. Looking forward to trying it for a variety of things, including brisket or for on the road when I could use a wide but not tall cooler.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I missed out on a deal at my neighborhood grocery store, they had some of these and were blowing them out for 15 bucks but, I got”The LOOK” from my wife and passed. Better to keep her happy than get one more cooler!
There are somewhere around eleven coolers either in the basement or garage. I really like the design though!!

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I actually sold my Wife on the deal and she ordered them.
Tall one is perfect for her trunk and will fit a gallon or more of milk. Her old car had cargo nets and one time the milk bounced around and sprung a leak.
By the time she got home from shopping we had a major mess. The new car has the same cargo nets, so I told her lets not deal with that again.

Tim

Bob Correll

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Come on guys, you're not buying a bass boat, or even another grill.
Can I assume your wives seek your approval when they want a new pair of shoes, or??? :p

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
No, butter job is leaving her in another week so, frugality shall be the code around here until one or the other gets back to work. I hope its ME!
Besides, I’m not really sure there is room!!

timothy

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Took the smaller one to Sams today.
A twin pack of cryo vac spares and a 3 pack of BB ribs along with a twin pack of chuck roasts fit inside snuggly.

Tim