Cold smoked chuck stew

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Well it’s been cold and today it snowed .wet sloppy heavy snow. Tomorrow morning ought to be fun!

Cold smoked a chuck roast for a few hours with cherry and then into the pot for some stew. I wanted barley instead of taters so cooked up some. We add it to the bowl when serving.
Made a batch of wheat buns to go with.

8016217F-5169-47DF-93A1-5F44B9CB4249.jpeg

Well could only add one photo then I couldn’t add any others. So no food for you! Won’t let me ad photos to this post ughh.

Well could only add one photo then I couldn’t add any others. So no food for you! Won’t let me ad photos to this post ughh.
I can use my imagination, Case, and what I'm imagining is perfect for a winter dinner!

Send me the pics, I'll post 'em for ya! :)

R

I had this happen earlier today.

Try logging off of the forum, close your browser, restart your browser then log back in to the site.

That fixed it for me. Good luck

I had this happen earlier today.

Try logging off of the forum, close your browser, restart your browser then log back in to the site.

That fixed it for me. Good luck
Yeah been there done that. Only having issues when using from my phone. I’ve logged in/out. Cleared cache. Ben going on for months

Bummer about not getting photos to post, I look forward to your cooks
Me too. But it does make my day easier, and night. The envy, and the pain. Envy from hunger. Pain from gf saying, "why can't you cook that", or the ever popular, "ooh that looks good".

Back