Chicken, sausage, and corn

Cee El

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello, All!
I just wanted to share a quick Sunday cook I did on my Performer.

Four ugly chicken thighs that were marinated for 48 hours in Italian dressing, de-boned, and seasoned with Cavender's Greek Seasoning, placed indirect on the grates. Kingsford Applewood for heat.

Two cans of corn and half of a diced fresh red onion, dressed with melted butter and Cavender's.

Took the chicken off and added some cheddar smoked sausages on the outskirts and placed the vegetables in my Weber griddle over the charcoal baskets to cook.

Getting happy.

Plated. Everything tasted great. The chicken marinating so long wasn't intentional, but it turned out really well. Thanks for looking, everyone. Take care.

Making great use of the performer! I loved your use of the real estate and the Weber skillet.

Chicken looks great, how was the Greek rub? That is something I haven't tried yet.

Making great use of the performer! I loved your use of the real estate and the Weber skillet.

Chicken looks great, how was the Greek rub? That is something I haven't tried yet.

Thanks! Cavender's is good stuff. I received a free packet when I bought my GrillGrates last year and really enjoyed it. It's a step up from seasoned salt in my opinion, although I do love some Lawry's.

Nice cook, we use Italian dressing for a marinade too, it's simple and quick with a nice flavor.

Cee, everything looks delicious. Going to try your corn cook, with TJ's corn and red onion going to be good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Back