Cheap....I repeat cheap 300 series parts kit Amazon

JimV

TVWBB All-Star
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0824KGK2R/?tag=tvwb-20

Hey for a quick flipper this price is hard to beat. No doubt the bars will only last two seasons but dang for 45 bucks I couldnt resist for quick flippers. When I install thin bars which I rarely do.... I just let the buyers know....hey this new stuff will get ya grillin' clean and new but wont last forever...enjoy.

Hard to argue with that price as long as you have your eyes open. To get the equivalent in Qlimetal's offerings - which I can vouch for based on things I have bought from them in the past - will cost you considerably more.

Oh I ordered it .... :) When deals like that pop up I just hit enter.........Now the 300 series bars that we linked u the other day arrived here and they were outstanding!!! 16 or 17 gage...rounded edges.....I mean they were just great! Im sure a magnet isnt gunna stick to it....I didnt even try....but I am going to try to order them again right freakin now.......

Jim, You better look out. Looks like you have Weberitous Amazonious! Takes one who has it to know
😳!

Oh ya.......I am in deeeeeeeeeeeep! I am trying to stop but its a real *** kicker this Weberitis. I keep telling my wife...." honey Im just gunna finish all of the grills I have in stock right now...then do one at a time." I picked up 5 grill in two days not long after saying that to her. I sold a Gold out of my stock tonight.....so that was a step in the right direction. Another Gold is almost ready to go...

Ok Bruce.....just for u buddy I did a quality inspection of this cheapo 300 series kit........here ya go

Yes a magnet sticks to it......whatever that means
Bars are my guess.....17 or 18 gage but not the horrific 20 gage...they are sharp and nothin fancy...but will work
Heat shields are thin.....my guess 20 gage....I can easily bend them by hand....corners cut on this part of the program for sure.
Burners...typical china burners nothing wrong with them.

As I mentioned before.....I will use this kit to help me sell the grill and then give the new owner the original parts as a back up explaining they dont look so good but actually perform very well. This way I can sleep at night ......but we would not use this kit for anything we would call a resto........more like a budget flipper

Back