Cajun Bandit Sale thru Sunday the 13th

Bought my Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit for my Weber Performer Deluxe 22" at the 10% Discount last 4th of July. They shipped-it out in a couple of days and arrived in very good shape here in Costa Rica. I emailed Mr. Chris of the Cajun Bandit with a bunch of questions regarding this Rotisserie and he quickly returned a response.

That SS Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Ring is some piece of work and the Rest of the Kit includes a OneGrill.com Battery Operated Motor, two(2) Crome Spinning Forks, a Rotisserie Crome Spinning Rod ,Balance Weight and Bushing. I have since ordered a couple of more Spinning Forks and the electric Rotisserie Motor.

Last edited:
I've always had great response from CB and Chris sent out replacement hardware that was missing from my 22 smoker conversion very quickly. I like their products very much and they are great quality. I looked at their website Friday and they appeared to be sold out of a few things so I suppose his business is doing well.

Well, I missed out on this one... Would've been a good opportunity to stock up on some items for the 22.5 I'm looking to purchase.

Well, I missed out on this one... Would've been a good opportunity to stock up on some items for the 22.5 I'm looking to purchase.

I missed out on the Slow n Sear sale this year as well. They were running 10% off on Labor Day, but I didn't notice the email until the day after labor day....

I try to post the sales when I see them going on.....was surprised no one here posted about the SnS sale.

Back