Cajun Bandit Rotisseries for the new folks.

Brock Gingery

TVWBB Super Fan
Ok so as a new member here, I thought this might be helpful to anyone who is either new to weber charcoal cooking, or weber grills in general.

I've had a Cajun Bandit Rotisserie ring for over a year now with many Chickens cooked on it. The last mention I saw of this unit on the board was a year ago, but that did not go into too much detail. I did opt to get both the wired motor (rated for 50lbs balanced) and the battery powered motor (rated for 35lbs balanced). I went with both because I like not being tied to a power outlet and love to load my kettle into the Jeep and be able to grill anywhere. It also means I've never been stopped by a power failure! (My younger brother has had the controller on his pellet smoker burn out twice in two years.:oops:)

If anyone is interested in buying one for your own 22 inch Kettle, but are unsure or want to ask questions first I don't mind so ask anything you wish. If I can help by providing a good answer I will.

I too have both the battery and electric powered "One Grill" Rotisserie Motors for my Cajun Bandit SS Rotisserei Ring for my 22" Weber Performer Deluxe Grill which I purchased last year.

One initial problem that I had was that the Rotisserie Motor Mounting Bracket for the Battery Operated Motor did not fit the Electric Operated Motor. Chris of Cajun Bandit sent me a custom made Mounting Bracket to fit my electric motor at no extra cost and fixed the problem which is a great example of good customer service.

Please note, that the SS Rotisserie Ring with motor bracket are proprietary Cajun Bandit customized products and all the other items included in the Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit are "One Grill.com" products, i.e., Spit Rod, Spit Forks, Rotisserie Motors, etc.

To date; I still remain one-happy Cajun Bandit Customer and One Grill.com customer :)

Attachments

• 5f%nsLsDS2mrshuxmL6ltg.jpg
    5f%nsLsDS2mrshuxmL6ltg.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 16
  • zSNPc4V0RC2o%52RZaX9kA.jpg
    zSNPc4V0RC2o%52RZaX9kA.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 19
  • L5ODO36qRm+yWbVBszYTmA.jpg
    L5ODO36qRm+yWbVBszYTmA.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 19
  • sBBsdVGtRiK55k6wKd1OAw.jpg
    sBBsdVGtRiK55k6wKd1OAw.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 20
  • PgLhMmVNQ2WlNQ0nLP3Fkg.jpg
    PgLhMmVNQ2WlNQ0nLP3Fkg.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Same here Richard. And thanks for posting! (y) Love my Rotisserie, and it just produces consistent results time after time.

My bracket was a little tight as well, but all I found I had to do was lightly pinch the top of the bracket in with my fingers right next to where the motor slides on, only very slightly, and both motors slid right down with ease.
Could also be that one of your motors just had a bent housing. That is an issue that I have heard pop up with the flange areas of the One Grill motors.

Back