Build for a friend in need

Issom

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys... doing this for a friend in need and seeing if I can gather parts to complete a build for him before I start buying stuff.

I got a limited edition redhead and bowl and looking to complete the build..

Need everything for it..

If you have the lid it should have the serial number on the lid damper. Call Weber and register the Grill in his name and then it will be in his name, If he does not have an account ask him to create one. He can manually register it with the serial number also himself. Once it is registered you can look up parts for it and order OEM parts for it. I think it may be difficult to find someone that is going to part with limited addition parts. Most people will have Weber Premium Parts that will work on it but it may not look like the original.

If you have the lid it should have the serial number on the lid damper. Call Weber and register the Grill in his name and then it will be in his name, If he does not have an account ask him to create one. He can manually register it with the serial number also himself. Once it is registered you can look up parts for it and order OEM parts for it. I think it may be difficult to find someone that is going to part with limited addition parts. Most people will have Weber Premium Parts that will work on it but it may not look like the original.
These are replacement lid and bowl from someone I found on facebook

You will need legs, wheels, triangle, grates, sweep, handles and the complete ash catcher.
Do as Samuel mentioned by ordering thru ereplacements or your cheapest option
would be to find a used black Premium and steal the parts off of it. You will not likely find
a used one with the taller legs and wheels, unless you find a Master Touch which are
fairly rare. It would also simply be cheaper to find a used black one and give that to your friend.
With the current over inflated prices on parts you are going to have to spend north of $150.
Also, if you get lucky enough to find a few generous souls here that will sell you their
parts cheap, you will still be looking at a small fortune to have them shipped to you.

I suspect it’ll be cheaper to buy a used 22”, and if you want to swap in the red kettle go for it. I’m building a Frankenstein of my own.

Last edited:

Back