Bob Uecker came to supper!

Brad Olson

TVWBB Diamond Member
Alas, only figuratively.:( ;)

When I first saw these in the store a couple of years ago I thought they were probably regular Usinger's brats with a new label, but a comparison showed that to be not the case.
MrBaseballsBrats20200601_1.jpg

No runs, no splits, no errors.
MrBaseballsBrats20200601_2.jpg

For some strange reason my kind-of-local Piggly Wiggly carries the Pretzilla burger rolls but not the sausage rolls - I need to speak with someone about that. Secret Stadium Sauce and Koop's mustard (from Pleasant Prairie - over there in LampeLand) get the job done.
MrBaseballsBrats20200601_3.jpg

For mass-produced brats they acquit themselves well. Juicy with good spice and flavor, and just fine for the back yard or the Miller Park parking lot.

Last edited:
Thats just a little bit outside Eucker would say in Major League, but those brats and tots look like an inside the park Home
run to me...

Looks good Brad. After seeing the Chris A video on cooking brats with beer, peppers, onions and secret stadium sauce that Jim Lampe shared with him. I'm on the prowl to find some secret stadium sauce. Amazon has it for $17.00 for two bottles which is ridiculous.
Brad mentioned that it's sold by Pic& Save in WI ( Known as Choose & Lose here in AZ) which is owned by Miejer which owns fry's also. Just so happens that I'm going to Fry's this morning so I'll see if I can get it there

No luck Fry's here doesn't carry it and can't order it.

Last edited:

Back