Belshaw Type K Hushpuppy Depositor

T Bounds

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm selling my Belshaw Type K (handheld) Hushpuppy Depositor. You can google for a picture and description, but mine is a previous version that drops two oblong hushpuppies at one time. It is NSF certified, comes in the original box, and works like new. If you have a pot that can heat grease this baby can make a lot of hushpuppies in no time. I've used this one unit to make hushpuppies for 300-400 people. Yes, I had two pots going, and yes, I started early, but it didn't take long and works like a champ.

Why am I selling? Because now I make for much smaller crowds and after making the Q it's just easier to buy hushpuppies from a local BBQ joint. Still, if you'd like to make your own hushpuppies this is your unit.

If you decide to make round donuts you can buy a different plunger for this same base.

I bought it new for $235. If anybody here wants it it's yours for $100 plus shipping or pickup if you are local to western NC.

Thanks for considering.

Here's a link and pic. Cool!

http://www.belshaw-adamatic.com/cat...outhern-fried-hushpuppies-with-smaller-fryers

original-68-103-type-k-hushpuppy-depositor_zpskfpr2bo1.jpg

D,

It is. I haven't moved it to EBay yet so I still do have it. I see you are in Western NC; I'm in Winston Salem. We could connect if you are interested.

Back