BBQGuys roll out new line of grills that ‘drastically reimagines the expectation of quality and affordability’

Looks very interesting for what I know only as an online dealer to come out with their own line? Grill look like good values at intro price plus a great warranty.

View attachment 36082
IIRC, they own Blaze grills so this move would be reaching down market from Blaze's current lineup to more consumer level, right into Weber's own yard. Sales are easy. It's the cost of support that'll kill a business.

And Blaze are "designed in the USA" and manufactured in China.

Interesting. I would like to see one in person,
and get a good hands on feel for it.
Sorry to see Manning pimping it. I hate that guy.

Sincerely,
Bitter Chiefs Fan

I don’t know about that thing but, Tony UK sent me a link to an amazing Kamado.
“Solid Kamado” only available in Europe as far as I know. It ain’t cheap that’s for sure but, if I could get one here I’d certainly consider it! The thing is BOMBproof!

I don’t know about that thing but, Tony UK sent me a link to an amazing Kamado.
“Solid Kamado” only available in Europe as far as I know. It ain’t cheap that’s for sure but, if I could get one here I’d certainly consider it! The thing is BOMBproof!
Yep made by Blaze Grills, as mentioned above by Brett.

Interesting. I would like to see one in person,
and get a good hands on feel for it.
Sorry to see Manning pimping it. I hate that guy.

Sincerely,
Bitter Chiefs Fan
Dave, I understand the division rivalries, but if you put that aside, is there anything about Peyton Manning that you don't like?

Yep made by Blaze Grills, as mentioned above by Brett.
Well, now that you’ve let me know there is a dealer not far from me, I suppose I really need to go and look at one!
My wife may not be happy! I won’t buy one...this week.

Yah, Peyton is a class act IMO. But, there is a lot of people around here that lover Aaron Rodgers. I personally can stand him and that is not just because he plays for the Vikings biggest rivals. I think he is just an a$$ period.

Back to Victory grills - The gas one has a lot going for it, considering the price. Not high grade stainless, but still better than painted steel. Looks like grills that cost a lot more, even if I don't particularly like all stainless grills. (Think how much cooler that grill could look with a few porcelain accent pieces available in different colors - it's time to break the monotony of all silver grills:cool:!) That last comment was thrown in for free and can be ignored by anyone who sees it differently:smilekettle:.

Not as impressed with the pellet grill which looks like any number of entry level pellet grills you see at Walmart with just a nicer paint job. I get the larger cooking space and very big hopper, but I would rather have better components and construction. The $500 more you would pay for a Rec Tec RT-700 would buy you a LOT - and for that matter I would definitely pay $200 more to get a SmokeFire EX-6.

Back