Bacon wrapped, mashed potato, corn, and brown gravy stuffed, smoked meatloaf

John Wheeler

TVWBB Pro
Here goes my first official post other than my intro. This is my latest concoction. The title says it all. Lol. I make an actual BBQ version, but this was a comfort food version. More of a home style version. Needs another go. I lost some mashed potatoes out of one end, so it went flat! Still good eatin, tho. I put this video in grilling because you see the finishing touch. I did it on my performer with a cb roti ring. Low heat and smoke for an hour, then the high heats to do the bacon some justice! Enjoy :)

Always something different going on. that looks awesome. Rotisserie meatloaf bacon wrapped great idea!

Modified weber ez-Q basket. It's the best way I've found to get the bacon just right! That's about a ten pound loaf! Tasty ;)

Modified weber ez-Q basket. It's the best way I've found to get the bacon just right! That's about a ten pound loaf! Tasty ;)

John maybe next time you could show us some photos of it being put together and sliced after the cook. Looks very interesting and welcome to the forum.:)

Great job John! A coworker and I were having a discussion about a bacon wrapped meatloaf on the grill the other day. I was going to make it the old fashioned way and throw it in a pan. You took it to the next level!

Very creative John. First rotisserie stuffed meatloaf that I have seen.
Gotta try to copy your idea now.

One end came open and lost some mashers but all in all a great first run of this version. I make a BBQ version as well. Stuffed w onions, peppers, bacon, and sauce. I'll make one here soon and post some pics of the process.

Back