9Y7d4Ln.jpg

FhaVqzr.jpg

lSjgdJm.jpg

xnRxIcw.jpg

xcLHDpc.jpg

chZmK1L.jpg

0Jquk43.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!

You finally made it. It does look good. Maybe next time you will post some pictures. lol

That looks pretty dang good, Chuck. Gonna have to give that a try. Any reason you went with two different types of bacon?

Because 2 > 1, and it's BACON?!?!? ;)

(Although if Chuck's freezer is anything like mine, there could be 2 or 3 different brands of bacon in it at any given time.)

That looks pretty dang good, Chuck. Gonna have to give that a try. Any reason you went with two different types of bacon?
It's still goofy in our stores, so much stuff is sold out. I ran out of pickles and had to do a couple in relish (pickles are better) I couldn't get ham, so I had to use sliced ham, and it was honey flavor (which wasn't so bad) The worst thing for me is I can't get decent Half & Half. The most important thing for me is my morning coffee and I like half & half in it, and half the time I can't get it. It's worst than death, LOL

The worst thing for me is I can't get decent Half & Half. The most important thing for me is my morning coffee and I like half & half in it, and half the time I can't get it. It's worst than death, LOL

I'd be calling my Congressman! That simply should not be happening. :D. ☕

Gorgeous looking chicken, Chuck! They look like delicious, bacon wrapped packages! :)

R

Wow... I'm impressed. I'll have to show the boss that. Looks like your pup is like ours, they will always be where the food is.

Back