Any News About Bob Correll?

I have it on good authority that he is doing fine.
Still no major side effects from the miracle cancer drug. Future scans will give a better picture of how well the treatment is going.
Thank you for your concern.
Great news. My brother lives in Fenton and just got the word that his chemo isn't working. It got me to wondering about you. I'm a tad hyper right now

Had a CT scan yesterday, but I don't see my oncologist until next Wednesday for results.
I was able to see the findings on my cancer care site and my lung tumor has shrunk from 2.9 x 2.4 cm to 1.2x 1.8 cm. Best I could determine no spread to other organs, etc. A Pet Scan will be needed in the future to see how my bones are doing.
Thanks again to all for your best wishes and prayers!

Had a CT scan yesterday, but I don't see my oncologist until next Wednesday for results.
I was able to see the findings on my cancer care site and my lung tumor has shrunk from 2.9 x 2.4 cm to 1.2x 1.8 cm. Best I could determine no spread to other organs, etc. A Pet Scan will be needed in the future to see how my bones are doing.
Thanks again to all for your best wishes and prayers!
Sounds Wonderful, Bob! Continued Prayers from us for you 🙏

Good news Bob. Can I ask? Did you serve in Nam around agent orange? I have a good friend in our Bible Study/Covenant Group who went through same thing. Never smoked a single thing of any type, but was exposed to agent orange during his service in the Marines in Nam. During his service he had a fall out of a hovering chopper and landed on his shoulder which has been troubling him his whole life since. During an Xray on it to determine the scope of surgery needed to repair it his Dr noticed a shadow on his lung and after testing found he had lung cancer from this horrid chemical. And to think it's still in use today on our FOOD no less!

Good news Bob. Can I ask? Did you serve in Nam around agent orange?
Thanks!
Nope, never served in the armed forces.
I had been a long time cigarette smoker until this happened, but this is from mutated cells, not from smoking. It's the type of lung cancer non smokers usually get.

Great news Bob. Both Barb and I keep you in our thoughts. Keep the good news coming!
Nothing compared to your news but I finally got the green light to wear a normal shoe on the foot I had part of my big toe amputated. It's been almost two years since I've been able to not walk like a duck with a surgical boot on.
In a few days I should be able to take Whitney our rescue pup for a nice walk in the fields again.
Amazing how things like this make you truly appreciate the simple things in life.

Back