Another Weber Customer Service Story

Brenda T

TVWBB Pro
Last fall, I bought one of the new Weber Scrub Brushes (picture below) with some other stuff I ordered from Weber.
I was not at all impressed with it and went back to using my former brushes.

In January I received an email apology from Weber stating that the brush does not meet their expectations.
They wanted to replace it with a bamboo brush and a bottle of grate cleaner. And they did.

This offer just came out of the blue - I had not complained about the brush or even mentioned it to them.
I think that's some top-notch customer service.

If anyone else has - and likes - this brush, let me know and I will send you my 2 new replacement heads. :) Claimed.

th9QGKJ7HC.jpg20220127_073725.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same brush and still like it. I would like your replacement heads if still available. Will PM you.

I just use ss scrubs or ss similar to steel wool but of ss. Only thing that works for me. On my q I use a ss painters brush.

Last fall, I bought one of the new Weber Scrub Brushes (picture below) with some other stuff I ordered from Weber.
Agree, Weber's customer service is exemplary.
I was gifted the Weber Brush Scrub some time back. Wasn't impressed with it either.
I was also gifted a similar product by Big Green Egg. Equally disappointing.
The Billy Bar is my go-to for grate cleaning.

Last edited:
I agree about the “Billy Bar”, you sold me on that one!
Agree, Weber's customer service is exemplary.
I was gifted this some time back. Wasn't impressed with it either.
I was also gifted a similar product by Big Green Egg. Equally disappointing.
The Billy Bar is my go-to for grate cleaning.

In January I received an email apology from Weber stating that the brush does not meet their expectations.
They wanted to replace it with a bamboo brush and a bottle of grate cleaner. And they did.

This offer just came out of the blue - I had not complained about the brush or even mentioned it to them.
I think that's some top-notch customer service.

If anyone else has - and likes - this brush, let me know and I will send you my 2 new replacement heads. :) Claimed.

View attachment 48109View attachment 48110
Isn't it nice to know we hang out on such a nice site.;)

Back