Another Costa Rican Lunch

Richard Garcia

TVWBB All-Star
Some Costa Rican Chicken, Chroizo, Roasted Potatoes and Corn-on-the-cob using a SlowNSear Plus, SNS SS Easy Spin Grate, SNS SS Elevated Grate and SS Weber Small Basket.

Attachments

• F4SnTVkuQUCtcpnI7%wQGw.jpg
    F4SnTVkuQUCtcpnI7%wQGw.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 27
  • HyNAqbaHTHCrRbzfSlHUeg.jpg
    HyNAqbaHTHCrRbzfSlHUeg.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 28
  • 4ngwO8f5S86UuIwAXDc5xw.jpg
    4ngwO8f5S86UuIwAXDc5xw.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 26
Looks like a very nice lunch! And, yes what makes it Costa Rican aside from the location?
Costa Rican "piggies" and "Pollo". Also, the Weber Performer Deluxe shown in the Photo was bought here in "Ticoland" with Costa Rican Colones so I consider it a "Costa Rican Weber".;)

I retired here in Costa Rica in the year 2000 in which still provides me with a comfortable retirement doing BBQ and other things. I am also grateful for my USA Citizenship as I was born in San Jose, CALIFORNIA and being a US Navy Veteran who proudly served on the USS Yorktown during the 1960's.

Last edited:
Everything looks amazing. What goes on the chicken to make it Costa Rican chicken?
Costa Rican Cilantro, onions and Ajo mixed-up with some Extra-Virgin oil from Italy which I guess is similar to the Argentina style of Grilling. Also, the BBQ'er(me) holds dual citizenship from Costa Rica and the good old USA and my Assistant BBQ'er(my Costa Rican Wife) who pre-prepares the BBQ Goodies before placing on the grill.

Last edited:
Also, the BBQ'er(me) holds dual citizenship from Costa Rica and the good old USA and my Assistant BBQ'er(my Costa Rican Wife) who pre-prepares the BBQ Goodies before placing on the grill.
Now to the serious question, when US and CR play in world football who do you root for?
Because there is no team that I am a bigger fan of the the usmnt!!! Even when they miss out on the world cup and CR makes it.

Back