Another 9057 handle light on ebay

Should do that, yes! Where do I find those? You know how lazy I am about research when I can simply ask someone(YOU) where to find the information I need! You are a fine reference, thanks in advance, pal.

These are what I bought. I bought them a while back and they are good but pricey. You definitely want the 3W ones. But you may be able to find a better price for them now.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B076JBZK4T/tvwb-20

And now it looks like they make a 5W version....much more light, but less battery life. Go with at least 3W regardless. The stock halogen bulbs that come with the light are pretty anemic.

I converted mine too. The LEDs are much brighter than the original old style bulbs. But because of polarity of the LED bulbs you might need to push the batteries in the other way round.

Yah, I have a spare one that I picked up a while ago. I plan to do a little modifying to rewire it for the correct polarity for LED's. I just wish I had though of doing this over the winter when I cant be working on my grills. But, I am sure mother nature still has plenty of cold and surely some rainy days coming up.

Why would you want to convert it to AA. You will be changing batteries a lot more often.

Availability. I've never seen Cs at our Costco. And I have lots of rechargeable AAs.
I thought about that too. You can make adapters to fit AA. But if you use C cells they literally last forever if the light is not used often. Unless they start leaking.

Yah, I have a spare one that I picked up a while ago. I plan to do a little modifying to rewire it for the correct polarity for LED's. I just wish I had though of doing this over the winter when I cant be working on my grills. But, I am sure mother nature still has plenty of cold and surely some rainy days coming up.
I have have two spares as well. One will go on the Skyline I am working right now.

Back