Amazing Deal - Stanbroil Stamped Stainless Cooking Grates/Griddle For Q1200/1400, Q2200, Q3300 All $30+ off

Yang

TVWBB Member
Guys. I've had this grate in my wishlist for the longest time but couldn't justify the purchase because I have to pay for the grate in addition to currency conversion, duties, and shipping fees. However, I see that they're finally discounted on Amazon for $30-$50 off so I finally picked one up for my Q1200. For those of you living in the states, this is steal. I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I posted this thread in the right place so mod please move this thread to the relevant place as you see fit. Cheers.

Q1200/Q1400: $59.99-$30= $29.99
Q2200: $69.99-$30= $39.99
Q3300: $109.99-$20-$30= $59.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074S23PP3/?tag=tvwb-20

Last edited:
This forum works or you could have posted in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum as well.
Thanks for the heads up. I just sprung for the Q2xxx grates.

This forum works or you could have posted in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum as well.
Thanks for the heads up. I just sprung for the Q2xxx grates.
Which ones? The ones that are simple rods or the "cast" ones like in the link above? Inquiring minds want to know. You're one of the only opinions I would trust so I am VERY interested to see what you think of them. I have been thinking about springing for the flat ones myself (even though I just bought the Uniflasy cast iron ones)

Please let me know how you like them. Gonna be up in your neck of the woods tomorrow PM. Friends and I are making our yearly trek to Ishnala Supper Club. Coming home Tuesday AM. after a few of those Old Fashions there and a couple wines with dinner driving back to Illinausea is a little tricky LOL

I will do that. I wish I had them today because I am doing a huge batch of Buffalo wings and I won't be able to fit them all on my Genesis 1000 so I will have to press another grill into action. Probably a Q200 that I dig out of the shed. It would be nice to have the grates to test them.

Back