Aluminum grease drip pans

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
does any one have a source (hopefully local) that you can buy the disposable aluminum grease drip pans for Weber gas grills? I bought a bunch of them a couple years ago at Menards on sale and ran out. They dont seem to even sell them any more. I am not going to pay $1 plus each they charge most places. I don't care if they are weber brand or not, but since I rehab grills and go through more than a few a year, I would like to pick up a couple dozen more.

Do you mean the liner that is more like aluminum foil?

Or the pan itself that holds the liner?

there are two sizes ( l ordered the wrong size once ) 8.5 x 6 which fits the genesis and 7.5 x ? that fits some spirits.

I wonder if it doesn't make a difference if you measure the base of the pan or the top edges????
I would spring for the 50 pack if I knew they would work, but it lists different measurements from Weber pans.

I think the one Larry (oops I meant ) Jon posted will work just fine. I have some weber branded ones from a donor and measured them.

I can post the pics of the weber branded lines if you'd like, but the top and bottom dimensions match what is in the picture above.

Last edited:
Those are the exact size as the Weber one on my new Q 2200.
Excellent price compared to a sawbuck for ten weber ones.:cool:

The other size is the weber Weber 6415 Small. I ordered this size once by mistake They are 7.5 x 5 top dimension.

Thanks guys. I think I am good then. I will let you all know when I get them.

The last few grills I've picked up had the aluminum insert pan inside the steel drip pan. Grease, crap, and time just dissolved the aluminum to dust; had to scrape what was left of the insert out with a putty knife.
I think people should swap out the insert trays more frequently if they're going to leave the grills out by the road.

Weber part #6415 is the right drip pan for a Genesis 1000/Silver grill. On Home Depot's website they state the dimensions as 8.5" X 6" which are the dimensions measured at the top of it. When measured from the bottom they are reduced to 7.5" X 5". They are kind of expensive for what they are, can't blame Bruce for looking at a more cost effective solution.

I could not find them on their web site. I didn't want to drive there just to see if their web site was wrong....although, their web site is pretty crappy IMO.

Back