Alternative to the Weber 7173 Grill Cover For Summit Charcoal Grill?

MichaelM

TVWBB Super Fan
Can find only more expensive options..
BBQGuys has the 7173 for $0.01 less than Weber and all others I have found are more money...

Thanks. No that won’t work. The WSC has the Snap Jet ignition on the right side. Even without it, 26” would be a really tight fit considering the handle in hinge.

Ordered a Classic Accessories Revanna cover for the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill.
Very happy with it. Fabric is a nice heavy denier, not the cheap stuff the Weber covers are made of that last one season if that much. Three ways to secure it to the grill. Two strap mounted side release buckles that are adjustable and can be clipped around the legs of the Kamado and a draw cord with cord lock that can tighten around the bottom. Two handles to help with removal. Flat felled seams throughout. A neat vertical tunnel vent front and back that dumps air if the wind should blow up under the cover. Fit is perfect and accommodates the Snap Jet Ignition box. Zero complaints so far and very happy with the price of $39 with Prime delivery. Showed up a day early. If I had to have one complaint it would be that it isn't available in black but the cover for my gasser finally gave up the ship and needs to be replaced so I'll have matching covers. I had that cover custom made in 1999. Yes.. 1999. A local boat shop made it in double layered Sunbrella and it lasted this long. I doubt I will get that much out of the Classic Accessories cover, but to be fair I paid almost $500 for that custom cover more than two decades ago.

Back