bratpatties4.jpg
bratpatties6.jpg
bratpatties7.jpg

Garden fresh Basil also from Raymond, Wisconsin

bratpatties8.jpg

Beer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

bratpatties9.jpg

...ok, you got me on the onions and broccoli,
but the cook is from Milwaukee, raised in West Allis, Wisconsin and enjoying lifeeet.gifright here in Raymond.
Thank you for swinging by from wherever you may be!

I’m ready for another trip to see my friends in Milwaukee as soon as I can. I’m thinking I will still try to make a side trip to Madison(area) to meet Bruce, maybe Rockford IL. to drop, off the kitchen aid, with Larry and through Raymond to deliver something to Jim!
I’m trying to sort out a route which will make, at least one of those stops, around snack or lunch time!
Maybe I should stop,at Jim’s for breakfast on the way home!! Those look really wonderful!

See, this is exactly why I love this site soooo dang much!!! Jim, your cooks NEVER cease to amaze, and this is no different. But, I had never thought of using a jar ring for an egg!!! Mind Blown....... what’s that saying about simple things and simple minds...
Thanks for sharing,
Tim (originally from Oconomowoc)

Wow, that looks sooo delicious Jim. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I admire your attention to detail both with the food prep and placement on the grill, so neat and tidy, organized. Everything I am not. :cry: Also your presentation with those lovely plates. I was curious how you get those egg rings off the eggs.... Oh I know, you unscrew 'em! :D

Back