45 minutes away, $40, '95 Performer

JBaker

TVWBB Super Fan
Craigslist find. The frame is rock solid, no wobblies. The top has a ding/rust, but otherwise is in excellent shape.

E0 on the vent. Came with a bin of charcoal...

Bungies only because we're expecting a storm tonight and I won't be able to get it into the house until tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_150341573.jpg
    IMG_20210103_150341573.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 33
Looks good, JB! Mine is going on CL in the Spring for $75. It's a mutt (blue bowl, green lid, ash catcher secured with bailing wire, gas starter modded for the small canisters, etc.....), so I'm not sure if I'll even get that, but we'll see. It does have a brand new cooking grate! :)

R

Looks good, JB! Mine is going on CL in the Spring for $75. It's a mutt (blue bowl, green lid, ash catcher secured with bailing wire, gas starter modded for the small canisters, etc.....), so I'm not sure if I'll even get that, but we'll see. It does have a brand new cooking grate! :)

R
I'll offer $80. Just 'cuz for the bailing wire enhancement.

R

You would still be able to get at the very least $100 for your grill if you wait until the spring time to list it.

Craigslist find. The frame is rock solid, no wobblies. The top has a ding/rust, but otherwise is in excellent shape.

E0 on the vent. Came with a bin of charcoal...

Bungies only because we're expecting a storm tonight and I won't be able to get it into the house until tomorrow.

Nice grill for $40! If you plan on keeping it, you can tear that grill completely down and give it a fresh coat of paint and new nuts and bolts. They are all 1/4-20 bolts. If you do this, be sure to spray some paint on the insides of the square frame tubing....that area tends to be the first part to start rusting.

Nice grill for $40! If you plan on keeping it, you can tear that grill completely down and give it a fresh coat of paint and new nuts and bolts. They are all 1/4-20 bolts. If you do this, be sure to spray some paint on the insides of the square frame tubing....that area tends to be the first part to start rusting.

That's my plan, once the weather gets nice. Will probably wait until April or May.

And the inside of the tubes will get a rust preventative/arrester sprayed in, something like POR maybe?

Back