2008-2010 weber genesis e310 serial

MarkChan

Hi all, i've recently inherited a 2008 - 2010 Weber Genesis E310 and require the serial for gas parts but the sticker has faded badly and cant read the serial, could i please use someones serial to for example to order gas parts pleaseimages (2).jpeg

You can try this one. I don't think I ever registered it.

Attachments

• 20210425 Genesis E310 Blackhead.jpg
    20210425 Genesis E310 Blackhead.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 2
You can narrow down the years a little more by knowing how the manifold is supported on the frame and how the ignitor is configured. 2008 model year has a cross member bracket holding the manifold up under the valves and the ignitor goes through a separate hole in the firebox. 2009-2010 have wings on the manifold itself that slide into the front and rear rightside frame. Also, the ignitor attaches to the front burner.

You can narrow down the years a little more by knowing how the manifold is supported on the frame and how the ignitor is configured. 2008 model year has a cross member bracket holding the manifold up under the valves and the ignitor goes through a separate hole in the firebox. 2009-2010 have wings on the manifold itself that slide into the front and rear rightside frame. Also, the ignitor attaches to the front burner.
many thanks for the info Dan

What parts do you need? I get almost all my parts from Amazon as it is way cheaper.
Hi Joe, yea i went into our local weber store here in Australia and rep advised all under lifetime warranty and to call a 1300xxxxx and when i spoke to the rep she advised she needed a example serial to order the right gas parts, if the serial Bruce provided doesnt work then yea happy to buy off amazon ;-)

I did get the UV flashlight and it is to say the least, quite illuminating;-) I was so intrigued with stuff around the house, I forgot to test it on the Silver A I had before selling it. I am sure another one will pop up soon.

Back